Adventures of a University Finalist

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Boring Enormous

Hello, dear readers I was going to wait until tomorrow night to inform you of my various exploits but there's been a crisis of gargantuan proportions. I had two essays to write in about four days and now my life feels empty and hollow. Well to not put too fine a point on it, I'm really bored. However, I am also eagerly anticipating tomorrow night for it will be my first ever date! Woo, indeed.
As a small child, slightly bigger child and even bigger teenager I was not the best with relations concerning the opposite sex due more to shyness and awkwardness than anything else. This changed, however, thanks to a chance meeting with a Christian nymphomaniac during the first week of Uni (ah, the irony) but since then due to the insane sexual politics of such a tightly knit institution (accompanied by my massive libido and general lack of patience) I've never been on a date with the ladies I would later call girlfriend. But now that is all going to change tomorrow night. I have no idea what to do and am feeling slightly nervous. Luckily, my
sister is very cool and sent me a few pointers.
As a consequence of this proposed date, which took two hamfisted attempts to arrange, everything now is a lead up to tomorrow. hence, the supreme boredom with this state of waiting. So now that the essays are finished, life has descended into watching too much Season 3 Buffy (I love
Harry Groener) and listening to Armed Forces and Girls Can Tell. Well this has been pointless yet slightly cathartic. You should try out this blogging lark, dear readers, it's the new therapy! Freud eat our heart out.