Adventures of a University Finalist

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Oh Mr Motivator, Where Art Thou?

Damn this procrastinating husk that I inhabit! Yes, my inability to do any form of work towards my degree is beginning to escalate at a stupid rate. This results in my day being meticulously planned for maximum efficiency so that I can work during the day and maybe have a little play at night. The day, however, begins slowly degenerating when I wake up at about 11, sit playing computer games in my underwear, check my progress in Sunday League and Kingdom of Loathing, read all my favourite web comics, buy CDs that I don't need and perhaps pick up a book before throwing it against the wall in disgust. Lather, rinse, repeat. Sigh.
So where is Mr Motivator and his fluorescent fannypack when I need him. Probably, relaxing in his hot tub on some beautiful Greek Isle... or in Camden. Whatever, he's still a bastard.
Actually, I've just visited his hideously coloured
website and apparently he has a dog called Ninja. I think someone needs to call the RSPCA... although it's not quite as bad as naming your child Lourdes... or Brooklyn... or Ninja.
So farewell, my dear readers, as afflicted as I may be I will never leave you. You read it. You can't unread it! Ah, how I love
Maurice LaMarche. Tripping the Rift must be a classic!