Adventures of a University Finalist

Thursday, March 10, 2005

A Little Disclaimer Brought To You By Verdana!

Just to say I'll be posting mp3s on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (and possibly one on the week-end if I feel like it). They'll come down after a week so get them while you can. The mp3s are all from CDs that belong to me and that I have purchased legally. I'll try not to post more than one or two by the same artist in each post and will supply info where to buy the album and find out more about the artist. This blog is not about ripping off artists but showing people how wonderful they are. However, if those artists or their representatives don't want their music distributed in such a fashion then they can contact me and I will remove their material. Okay, that's the serious thing done with. Viva le rock, as Adam Ant once said, and now back to our scheduled programmes.