Adventures of a University Finalist

Sunday, July 03, 2005

I've Been Wumbled!

FusionXhost are officially buggers. They've sent me an e-mail telling me that it is against their policy to store mp3s on their servers and booted me out. Would have been nice if they'd said so earlier but never mind. So I offer a plea from the top of the tallest mountain in the tallest province of the tallest country. Do any of you have advice as to a good server (I don't care if I have to pay for the wretched thing)? If not, then I'll have to go on enforced hiatus.
On another note, I've taken this sudden misfortune as a sign that my new name is unlucky as well as bloody stupid so am reverting to the nice Billy Joel MOR style alternative 'The Graduate' to coincide with the fact hat I graduated two days ago and got to meet the University's chancellor; Bill Bryson. Mwahahaha. Photographic evidence of this amazing event forthcoming as soon as I sort out the server. So let's see some suggestions.