Adventures of a University Finalist

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Recommencement of Normal Broadcasting Hours Will Resume Soon

Three posts in two months - what a load of old bollocks, eh? My irregular hours brought about by the Christmas period, working a plebs life in a book shop, family visits and ill health. However, my sister is now sadly leaving to return to Australia, the book shop has been replaced by a regular 9-5 slot at a law firm, my wireless connection has been repaired (by the aforementioned sibling), and £75s worth of HMV vouchers should enable a steady supply of new music. The comeback post should come on the 3rd and hopefully steady service will resume. I do realise that such nonsense has been promised before so we'll have to see. Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year too.

PS I sure as hell ain't getting off this crazy music blog ride just yet.